College Development Network Annual Awards
Thursday 26 November 2015
The Annual Awards recognise the talent, skills and achievements of colleges, their staff and learners; and provide a valuable opportunity to celebrate the outstanding projects and initiatives taking place in colleges the length and breadth of Scotland.
2015 Entry Guidelines
- Entries must be completed using the online Awards Entry Form and submitted via email to – An email receipt will be issued for each entry received.
- All entries must have the approval of the College Principal.
- Entries must relate to an activity which took place in the academic year 2014–2015.
- Please note only one entry per category per college will be accepted.
- The deadline for entries is Friday 03 July 2015 at 1700. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The shortlist will be announced on Friday 04 September 2015.
Entries are invited in the following categories:
Learning and Teaching Award
Employer Engagement Award
Health and Wellbeing Award
Essential Skills Award
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
Changing Colleges Award
Student Contribution Award
The awards ceremony will take place at a black tie dinner.
For more information, please contact Samantha Hay, Events Co-ordinator on 01786 892007 or email Samantha Hay.