Equality and Diversity
Welcome to the Equality and Diversity section of the College Development Network website.
A diverse student body and workforce benefit the role of colleges in Scotland as a provider of high quality education and employment in a modern and ever-changing society.
College Development Network is committed to supporting colleges as they seek to eliminate discrimination, advance equality of opportunity and foster good relations for both students and staff.
These equality and diversity pages aim to provide details on developments related to equality and diversity, guidance for college staff and resources and information on good practice.
Keep checking these pages for updates on what’s happening in the wider field of equality, diversity and inclusion.
College Development Network works with three main partners to enhance equality and diversity delivery within colleges.
- Equality Challenge Unit (ECU)
- Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- College Liaison Group (CLG)
- Equality News and Updates
- Equality Act 2010
- Equality Knowledge and Resource Base
Equality and Diversity Newsletters
- Equality and Diversity Newsletter - Issue 6 - October 2013 (217.92 kB)
- Equality and Diversity Newsletter - Issue 5 - June 2013 (274.57 kB)
- Equality and Diversity Newsletter - Issue 4 - March 2013 (450.55 kB)
Tel: 01786 892046
E-mail Suzanne Marshall