- Colleges Scotland Response to the Consultation on Designating Colleges as Regional Colleges and Assigning Colleges to Regional Strategic Bodies Q1-3 - 22 November 2013 (41.49 kB)
- Evidence to the Education and Culture Committee on the Scottish Governments Draft Budget 2014-15 - 26 September 2013 (61.28 kB)
- Colleges Scotland Response to the Consultation on Disabled Students Allowance - 30 September 2013 (53.97 kB)
- Submission to Consultation on the Commission for Developing Scotland's Young Workforce - 19 April 2013 (111.63 kB); Case Studies (746.92 kB)
- Survey on College Sector Cash Reserve Levels 2011-12 Key Findings 08 February 2013 (87.29 kB)
- Survey Data - College Reserves and Cash 2011-12 Total 08 February 2013 (47.08 kB)
- Equal Opportunities Committee – Women and Work - CDN Submission 06 February 2013 (59.98 kB)
- Colleges Scotland Submission of Evidence to the Scottish Parliament's Finance Committee (53.54 kB)
Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill
- MSP Briefing - Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill Stage 3 Debate - 26 June 2013 (73.11 kB)
- MSP Briefing - Post 16 Education Bill Stage 1 Debate March 2013 (54.6 kB)
- Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill – Written Evidence to the Education and Culture Committee on the General Principles of the Bill (58.31 kB)
- Colleges Scotland Response to the Wood Commission Interim Report (352.9 kB)
- The Impact of College Regionalisation on Young People (80.35 kB)
- Further Education, the Scottish Labour Market and the Wider Economy - Figures featured in the new report by The David Hume Institute, commissioned by Scotland’s Colleges, have shown that college students who graduated in 2011 will contribute £1.2bn to Scotland’s economy by 2020. The report also highlights the relatively low levels of funding for college students. View the Further Education, the Scottish Labour Market and the Wider Economy report (426.57 kB). View David Hume FE publication press release (568.47 kB).
- Scotland's Colleges Additional Supporting Evidence to the Education and Culture Committee 24/10/12 (414.06 kB) and Appendix 1 - College Applications, Enrolments and Waiting Lists as of September 2012) (128.79 kB)
- Letter to Minister and Scotland's Colleges Response to The Review of Further Education Governence in (69.14 kB)
Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill
- Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill - The Bill proposes “to make provision about the support for, and the governance of, further and higher education institutions, including provision for the regionalisation of colleges; to make provision for reviews of how further and higher education is provided; to make provision for sharing information about young people’s involvement in education and training; and for connected purposes”. View the Post-16 Education Bill, Policy Memorandum and Explanatory Notes. View the Scottish Government’s press release on the Bill.
- Scotland's colleges Response to the Pre-Legislative Consultation Paper (808.6 kB)
- Scotland's colleges Response to Proposals for Implementing Putting Learners at the Centre (1.24 MB)
- Accountable and Effective Governance - Colleges Scotland Submission to the Review of College Governance (374.84 kB)
- Submission to the Scottish Parliament 021111 (988.85 kB)
- Skills for Scotland (102.34 kB)
- Staff Governance Standard (274.8 kB)
- Back to Work Booklet (378.19 kB)
- Scotland's Colleges Keyfacts Booklet 2010 (727.81 kB)
Guidance for Governors
View guidance for governors.
Governing in a Regional Structure Newsletters
View the Governing in a Regional Structure Newsletters on the College Development Network website.